Saturday, November 19, 2011

Survey for College Essay on Love?

I am writing an essay on love. I am going for the, "even though it sucks sometimes, it's worth knowing love in the end" angle. So if you all could indulge me a moment of your time....





Please state a simple answer when answering the following questions.





1. Have you ever been in Love?





2. Have you ever had you heart broken over Lost Love?





3. Do you believe in Love at first site?





4. Can a person be in Love with more than one person at a time?





5. Can a person find True Love more than once?








Thank you for participating in my little survey, I appreciate the taking of time to help a struggling student!

Survey for College Essay on Love?
Yes


Yes


I believe in lust and strong attraction, but I think you need to get to know someone in order to know if you love them.


Yes


Yes
Reply:1) Yes.


2) Yes.


3) No.


4) No.


5) Yes.





Hopefully this helps you....best of luck on your paper!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment