Saturday, November 19, 2011

At about what age do most boys start taking a serious interest in girls?

This is a survey type thing. I am a girl and I know girls mature earlier than boys, so I was just curious.





When do you think boys start getting interested in having a girlfriend for the first time? Then when do they get interested in a sexual relationship?





I love taking surveys, so thanks for all (if any) answers/opinions given! ♥

At about what age do most boys start taking a serious interest in girls?
From what I've found boys usually get interested in having girlfriends as early as middle school. Lots of people I went to middle school with dated. Then it seems like they get interested in sexual relationships almost as soon as they get into high school. Junior year usually seems to be the time that they're most eager to get involved with sexual relationships because for some reason they think they're slacking for having waited so long, even though I really don't think it's that long at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment